Monday, May 7, 2007

Lazy weekend


This weekend was pretty relaxing for us. Both Todd and I were exhausted from the week, so we needed the rest. We watched My Super Ex-girlfriend on Friday night, which I thought it was pretty funny.

Saturday, Dylan got a haircut and he looks like a big boy now. He did really good sitting in the chair too, which I was shocked. I wish I had some pictures, because he just kept on looking at himself in the mirror wondering what the lady was doing to him. He got a sucker for being such a good boy too, so I think he liked that. Afterwards, we went shopping and met up with Suzette and Rachel. We found some good deals. We both were looking for some chairs for our lego tables, and we found some that were on clearance. They work pretty good and they are perfect height for the kids. I got two and she got two.



I found the base at the garage sale.
Luckily Todd is pretty handy. He added the legs and the chairs just went with it... yippee.

I'm now looking for a mesh bag for the middle to hold the legos.
Does anyone know where I can get one?


We also decided to go clothes shopping at the mall. I was looking for some shorts, but I couldn't find any that I really liked, go figure. Suzette found some cute ones that look great on her though. I found a few shirts that were cute, so we both had good shopping days.

After shopping we decided to go out for dinner. Well, that was a mistake. Dylan would not sit in the highchair at all. He was kind of fussy and was grabbing at everything.
Rachel also bumped her head, so she wasn't happy. Luckily the people around us had kids too, so they could relate. Suzette and I just got our dinners boxed up and then we went home.


On Sunday Todd decided he needed to get a lawn mower since his riding mower is getting some work done and would not be fixed for another three weeks. He ended up getting a John Deer one, he just loves it.



Dylan also had a fun time in the sprinkler. At first he didn't know what to think. Once I went through it with him, he liked it a lot better. After that, we went on the swing. Dylan just loves being outside.







Just one more time... I love the wind in my hair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to use your new mower and cut my grass?:):)

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers