
Last night we went to see Chase and Robert's baseball game. Right before we got in the car, we told Dylan we were going to see Robert. He started walking up the driveway to his house. Then he said Robert. Todd and I were so proud. This is the first time he said his name. When we got there we saw Gene right away and sat by him. Later Julia came and sat by Dylan. He really warmed up to her and played hi-five with her throughout the night.
Of course its not a baseball game without fries right? Todd got burgers, fries and popcorn. Dylan and I ate all of the popcorn.. yummy
Chase's team won last night, but Robert's team won the last time. Either way, it is so fun to watch and they all did such a great job. Chase did an excellent job pitching. Man, he sure can throw fast. I wish I could throw the ball like him. Dylan liked to see them play. After the game we went over to say hi to Diane (Chase's mom). Her parents are in town from Mobile, so we met them too. The game got over around 9-ish and we went home. Of course, Dylan had so much fun he fell asleep on the way home. I'm sure he was having happy dreams about baseball.


No comments:
Post a Comment