Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Checkin' out the potty



We haven't started using the potty yet, but I did get it put together and out for Dylan to see. He thought it was a toy and loved the music it played. He will often sit on it, so that is a good start. He also likes to push it around. We haven't figured which bathroom we are going to put it in yet. Our powder room is on the main floor, which would be the most logical place, but there isn't a lot of room in there, so we will see.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Is your powder room wall painted or is that wall paper? That's cute. May replicate that.

The Dolphins said...

Its the only room in the house that has wallpaper. Originally it was seafoam green with pink shells... yuk... I tried tearing down the wallpaper and some of the dry wall was pealing, so I decided to put up more wallpaper.

I think it would be pretty easy to paint the stripes though.

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers