
Personally I think the finale left us with too many unanswered questions though. McDreamy was acting like a McJerk the whole time. He was almost bragging to Meredith about talking to a girl in the bar to get her reaction. I thought it was kind of funny that she didn’t really care and then to find out it was her sister. That sure will be interesting next season. Meridith's dad is plain awful and blamed her for the death of her step mother. That girl can never catch a break can she? Then poor Alex, he was actually the "player" and fell for his patient. I sure hope there is more to that story. And come on - Richard's wife was pregnant with Richard's baby? When did THAT happen? Too bad, she lost it though. And Callie is replacing Miranda as chief of residents? That seemed a little strange to me. I thought Miranda was Richard's "girl." And don't get me started on Izzy. I used to love her character, but she has so much drama. Could she be any more annoying? Enough is enough… give up on George. Then there is Christina… she was the one that had to be pushed down the aisle and be convinced to marry Burke. Wasn’t she relieved when he said it was over? I thought it was great he turned her down right before the wedding started though. Then there is Addison's character who wants to have a baby and is going to have a spin off and move to L.A. I wonder how that will be? I hated the 2 hr episode with the new characters. It seemed as though everyone was gorgeous and it was like a soap opera. Knowing me though, I’ll still watch it. Todd couldn’t stand it. Then there is McSteamy, what is going to happen to him? I actually like him. I kind of like the cocky guys. He is so full of himself and is lady’s man. I’m sure he will hit on all the new interns. Then there is George, I felt so bad he failed his intern exam. What will happen to him? My friend said that he didn’t sign a contract next year, so does that mean he is off the show? I loved the ending though when they brought in all the new interns. Hopefully next season will be good. Too bad we have to wait 3 months to see the new shows… man, what am I going to do? j/k. I’m not that much of a dork. I do love the show though.


1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Your blog looks interesting and creative! I'll enjoy reading through it.
To make a slide show, just click on "Make your own" from my slide show or go to www.slide.com. You will upload your pictures, add captions if you like, and pick out how you want your slide show to appear. Then it will give you directions on how to copy and paste your slide show. It's very simple. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment