Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


We had a very busy weekend. I felt like we worked and played outside the entire time. On Friday, Todd and I picked up a few flowers from Lowes and on Saturday I started planting away. Todd got a pickup load of mulch delivered on Friday, so I knew that was going to keep us busy. Dylan was a really good helper too. Hopefully I do a better job watering the flowers this year. Last year I didn't do so well.

On Saturday Suzette and Rachel came over in the afternoon and the kids went through the sprinkler. They LOVED it... I have some video of it that I'll download for you to see. It was pretty entertaining.

Tractor Time:
Todd was having fun giving the kids tractor rides. Dylan LOVED it, Rachel wasn't too sure of it. I think she didn't like the noise. When the tractor was off, she would sit on it though.










Run Rachel, Run...




Later that night, Michael came over and Suzette went out and picked up some chicken. We also made some corn on the cob and baked potatoes. It was yummy. Suzette and I had some margaritas too. They were a little strong, so I put some Midori in them to make them a tad sweeter. We didn't seem to mind at all. After we put the kids down for the night, we taught them how to play liverpool. Go figure, Suzette won... it must have been beginners luck. Either that or the margaritas were really kicking in. It was probably a little of both =)

On Sunday morning we went out for breakfast at IHOP and then picked up more flowers.

LOWES... here we come. Dylan enjoys his car rides, especially when we have the baby einstein videos in.





WOW... Did we spend that much??? Todd wanted to take a look at the receipt one more time.

Dylan carried around his flag and said hi to everyone as they walked by us.

Later that afternoon the kids played outside and played ring around the rosie.











Tractor Time again...




Our little helpers:






Dylan loves hanging around the boys. Robert helped us out a lot on Sunday. He helped lay the mulch down on our beds. I'll take some pictures of them so you can see.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers