
I think we will introduce him this weekend. I found an article of the 12 most common potty training problems. I'm sure we will have lots of stories to tell you. This should be an intersting journy... I've already had several golden showers changing him and when he has stood up in the bath tub. I also found a link to 15 most favorite common potty books that I might have to look into. Sometimes I think we need some inspiration and also use some humor to get us through this process. Hopefully they books will help and also be fun for Todd, Dylan, and me. Has anyone heard of any of these books or liked any others, let me know.








1 comment:
You are a brave mom to start with Dylan. I guess the boys did hit their half bday on tuesday. I can't have those little potties around the house, or Maya will use them. Brennan poops well on the big potty and really just did it all on his own. One thing that worked really well for Maya was a PottyTime video. It seemed geared towards girls though. Good luck. I have a feeling boys are gonna be a little messy!
Post a Comment