Monday, April 16, 2007
Wednesday, April 11th
On Wednesday, I worked in the morning at the hotel, then we went swimming, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, and played at the ESPN Zone. That was pretty fun. We had to make sure we played the basketball game. That is one thing there that I actually like to do and be competitive at. After playing games for a few hours, we made sure we aloud enough time to get to the airport. We were there several hours before the flight took off. Our "bad" luck was following us because our flight was delayed and we had to keep switching to different gates. Luckily, Dylan was a really good traveler. I don't think he minded at all or even realized we were stuck there. It just gave him more opportunity to explore and greet all the passengers. He was intrigued by people with the cell phones and head sets. He sure is our social butterfly. We all slept on the flight there- kind of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment