Today Dylan had a really good day at daycare. We got his daily report and said he ate some of his yogurt and was still hungry, so they gave him his little entre meal. I guess he likes pasta stars in meat sauce and green beans too. He ate it all! This is the first time ever, so its a huge day for him. His teacher said he ate half of it at lunch at gave him the rest at snack time. She said he cried the whole time at snack time, but opened his mouth and at it. He even asked for more at one time.
We will see how tomorrow goes. Maybe this is the beginning of better eating days. I sure hope so.


1 comment:
Good job Dylan. Have fun in LV. By the way, I love your site. It is addicting, isn't it?.
Post a Comment