Today is cold for Alabama. It is 48 degrees right now and I think the high today is going to be 58. Tomorrows high is 50 and Sunday is 61. We are not used to that at all. So much for getting Dylan's pool out this weekend. We will still do our Easter egg hunt though and I'll share pictures and maybe video too if I can figure that out.
Dylan's daycare is closed today because of Good Friday, so he is here with me. He is pretty entertaining to say the least. I have his baby Einstein video on and he gets so excited. He goes from the living room, to the kitchen table to grab some cheerios, does a little dance, and the heads back to the living room.
Last night Dylan ate really good. Todd and I were amazed. Of course we had pizza, but he ate a whole slice. His other favorite thing now is hard carrots. We will continue to try new things and hopefully he gets better. We will keep you posted.
Have a nice weekend everyone...


No comments:
Post a Comment