Monday, March 9, 2009

Tanmay's Birthday Party


On Saturday we went to Dylan's friends birthday party. It was at the PlayStation,and it was our first time there. Todd was with him the majority of the time climbing thru tunnels and going down the slides. I was with Gavin watching all the entertainment. At the end, I did help Todd out and go thru the tunnels and slides with Dylan. I think Todd was hurting and ran out of steam. Next year, Gavin will definately want in on that action, so I'm thankful he isn't mobile just yet. I'm telling you what, I was watching some of the dads there, losing control trying to keep up with their kids. Dylan really likes birthday parties even though he wasn't that interested in the "happy cake" this time. I think its because it was chocolate and he loves the white kind. Isn't that strange? He did like singing happy birthday to him. I wish I had that on video. Todd and I enjoyed meeting new people and I was very surprised there were more dads at the party then the moms. After the party, we were ready for naps. I think only Gavin took a nap though.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers