Keagan helped me make fruit pizza and he knows my secret ingredient. He was such a helper. The next morning, we got up and Denny and Maxine made a nice breakfast. I held back because I knew we would be eating at the party. We made it on time... hmmm, I wonder if they told us the wrong time because we would have been late otherwise. We all had fun, but Dylan really wanted to spend some time outside, so we left after a few hours. We spent the night on Sunday night and we enjoyed playing cards. Its been awhile since we played hearts, so that was a lot of fun.
On Monday, Todd drove to Manchester from Dubuque and I took the day off. We all went for a walk around the neighborhood and hung outside. It was a beautiful day.
Andi/Troy had to get back to DSM for baseball practice, so they left in the afternoon. Todd's parents made panzarratti that night- oh so yummy and some seasoned beef for Dylan, but he wasn't interested. We were exhausted when we got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment