Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad blogger lately

I just realized I have not posted in awhile. We have been pretty busy lately. We've either been over at Ang/Curts or having friends and family in town. Last weekend our friends from Kansas City came to visit us and we had a nice visit. We saw them exactly a year ago when we closed on the house.

They got in on Friday night, so we ordered pizza, caught up on things, and watched Dylan dance. On Saturday, we had a nice breakfast and then Raman and Kristi met up with her brother for lunch. Afterwards, they decided to go to the Amanas. I figured I had a few hours before they came back, so I decided to enjoy the day and go for a walk with Gavin.


When we got back, I had a lot of energy and decided to strip down the wallpaper in the master bathroom. My upstairs bathroom only took 5 minutes to come down, so I figured it would be the same... NOT. What a challenge... Needless to say, I am not finished with it yet. Hopefully I will work on it throughout the week so I can start painting.

When they got back we decided to go out for Mexican- oh so yummy. They all had marjaritas. I really wanted one, but I can't quite yet since I am still nursing and I didn't have enough milk pumped out for Gavin. Oh well, it was still fun. We stayed up pretty late with them talking and then we watched a movie. I fell asleep early and when I woke up, I looked around and Kristi was out too.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers