Well, I love the fact Gavin likes all the baby foods we have introduced him to so far. He gobbled up the green beans and peas, which surprised us. He really likes the carrots, and squash, but isn't too sure about the sweet potatoes. I'll keep working on that. Yesterday was the first day he had those, so I'll let you know how day 5 goes. He also does a good job eating cereal too. The only thing that we haven't been successful at yet is sleeping through the night. He is still getting up twice, so that isn't fun for me. He is so cute though when he wakes up, so I can't complain to much. I love that he has found his little voice.

We plan on visiting the grandparents over Easter. It will be nice seeing them. Dylan is really excited to see Grandpa and Grandma Stoffel's back yard. He is convinced he will see ducks there. I'm not sure about that, but it will be fun watching him explore.
No comments:
Post a Comment