
Todd's grandma passed away last Monday. She was 90 years old and was going down hill, but its always so sad to lose someone that you love. We went to the wake and funeral over the weekend. We took Dylan and Gavin to the wake and my parents watched them during the funeral. Dylan and Gavin's great grandma Stoffel came down to see them. Dylan gave her a great big hug. She also made a paper boat for him, which he liked and then crumpled it up. Got to luv 2 year olds huh?
On Friday Todd got in a fender bender. Luckily it was not his fault and no one was hurt, but our new car got hit on the back passanger side. We are just having bad luck lately.
My USB cord on my camera is shot, so I need to get an adapter. That is on my list for tomorrow. As soon as I get one, I'll post some recent pictures. We took a lot over the weekend. Gavin looks like he is already growing. He is such a good baby. He does sleep most of the day and wakes up every 3 hours at night. I'm getting used to it though.


No comments:
Post a Comment