Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gavins stats

We went to our week check up for Gavin and he is doing well. He is in the 50th percentile for head, 75th percentile for height and 25-50th percentile for weight.

He is at 7 lbs 9 ounces and is 21 1/4 inches long now. Way to go Gavin!!!

Mom and I went out shopping yesterday. The baby slept the entire time, so I knew I was in store for a sleepless night. The good thing is, Dylan didn't wake up once and Gavin did only a few times. I am tired today and should be sleeping, but I wanted to catch up on emails. I'll post a little more later.

2 comments:

Author said...

He's a week old already. Man where does time go.

Tammy said...

He's a week old already. Man where does the time go?

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers