Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Dylan

What can I say, my baby is getting bigger. I can't believe Dylan is 3 today. We are going to have a small celebration tomorrow with our family and then have a bigger one sometime in December. Jason and Amanda will be in town tomorrow and we are getting our family picture, so we figured we could celebrate Dylans and my dads at the same time since their birthdays are only 3 days apart.


Our friends the Glasses called today and they were the 1st ones to wish Dylan a happy birthday.

Today we have been taking down fall decorations and putting up Christmas decorations. Yes, can you believe it... I'm on the ball this year. I love the fall stuff though, so I'm kind of bummed taking it down.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers