Well, the bigs news for the weekend is we got an offer on the house. The house was on the market exactly 7 days. We were very surprised, happy, nervous, etc. The bad news is, we close on March 11th. This means we have to pack everything up, find temporary housing, and then find our house. We are very excited, but this is a stressful time. We actually go over list price, so we were very pleased with that too.
We went to another birthday party last night. It was a lot of fun. Dylan had a blast riding the train they had. I literally didn't think I was going to get him off of it. I eventually had to tell him it was night night time for the train and he was ok with that answer. He said bye bye train when we left. It was pretty cute.
Today is a lazy day... well, maybe not. We plan on packing up things we don't use. I hate packing, but I know it has to get done. I have two storage/moving companies coming out on Monday for estimates, so we will see. I sure hope its not as expensive as it was when we moved down here... YIKES.
Have a great weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment