Monday, February 4, 2008

Dance Party USA

On Saturday we went to Rachel's 2nd birthday party and had a blast. It was fun getting Dylan all dressed up. He enjoyed looking at his new look in the mirror, can you tell?

Look at me daddy... I have hair just like you now




All the kids played very well together. The theme was dance party, so we dressed Dylan up as a Grease Lightening guy. We spiked his hair, which he loved, and he wore a white t-shirt, jeans and a jean jacket. Oh yeah, he had two tatoos on too, Mator and Lightening McQueen.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rachel, Happy Birthday to you.






He was so excited to eat "happy cake." He ended up getting frosting all over his shirt so we put him in his jammies. He was busting a move in them. They all wore their shades and their beads. Pretty darn cute.



Dig in there guys... the Dora cake was soooo yummy.




The next morning, Dylan said Dance Party and was partying like a rock start again.

I took him to the daycare today and he wanted to wear his jean jacket, so I said ok. Then he said hair... He wanted me to spike his hair. It looked pretty cute. I doubt if it stayed though. We had to gel it and then put hairspray in it on Saturday for it to hold.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers