Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Todd and I are not really into Valentines Day. Sometimes we do fun stuff and other times we don't. I mentioned tonight to pick up Costas... sooo yummy. It blows Olive Garden out of the water. Its very good Italian food and the bread it to dye for. I know Todd got a card for me because I asked and he smiled and said I "may" have gotten you something, but I don't want anything and don't give me a card. I may go get some chocolates for him though. He loves chocolate. I gave up sweets for lent, so that might be tempting, but oh well. I haven't been craving anything sweet, but I have been craving sushi. Very strange since we never have that.


We started packing last night. We figured we would go room by room. We are almost done packing up everything in the dining room. The next will be the bedroom closets. I have already packed up the cd's and dvds.


I'll write more later... hugs

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers