Monday, October 29, 2007

Haloween costume

Well, Dylan was going to be a dragon for Halloween, but his outfit is so short on him. Its a 2T-4T, but you would never know it. Its so darn cute, so we may still use it and just put leggings on or something. I haven't decided yet.

We went to a Haloween party last night at our friends Dena and Steve's house and had a great time. The kids played really well together. She had all sorts of good things to eat. I brought over lasagna and spinach dip and it was a hit. We of course didn't get to the party on time though. It started at 4 and Dylan fell asleep at 3:45... go figure. We woke him up at 6 and headed over. He was a littly clingy in the beginning and then warmed up to everyone. I think he wasn't quite awake yet.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers