Tuesday, October 16, 2007

back to blogging

Hi everyone-
I am back to blogging now. We got our computer back and I'm sooo happy. We got the Ethernet fixed and not only did Todd fix the USB port, but added 8 total. That will help any of our electronic needs and more.

We put up some of our Halloween decorations and Dylan had a blast. We did discover he doesn't like to see anything scary though. I didn't realize the fear set in yet, but I guess it did.



Dylan is going to be a dinosaur for Halloween. His costume is so cute, but its a little short. It was a 2T - 4T, so I thought it would work. Oh well, its still pretty cute. We have a few parties to go to this year, so he will get his wear out of it. We also plan on going to boo at the zoo. We did that last year and it was pretty cute.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers