Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. We have a lot going on around here and my computer is getting fixed. I'm working off my work laptop and I don't like it nearly as much. We've taken a lot of pictures, so as soon as I'm back up and working again, I'll post them.
Today Dylan, Suzette, Rachel and me went to the art festival on the bluff. It was a hot day, but we all had fun. Dylan and Rachel got their faces painted. They both chose a pumpkin. I'll have to take a picture so you can see. They were really cute too, when they weren't strolling around, they were holding hands.
Todd had to work, but he headed to the Alabama game this afternoon... ROLL TIDE. Last I checked Auburn was winning, so we need Alabama to win too. Not that I really care, but its a big thing here. Plus, Todd is really turning in an Alabama fan. He will always be a Hawk fan though too.


No comments:
Post a Comment