Well, welcome to a true Iowa winter. On Saturday we got 5 inches of snow and again yesterday another 5 inches. Its supposed to snow again on Wednesday. I'm so thankful we bought a snow blower because we have used it. I say "we", but really mean Todd. Dylan LOVES to be out in the snow too, so he helps daddy out and shovels sometimes too. Last night they had a snow ball fight and Gavin and I watched them from the window.
Yesterday was my first day back to work. There are a lot of projects to do, so that will keep me busy. I can not get Gavin into Dylan's daycare until April, so I'm going to try keeping him home with me until then. He was great yesterday.
He sat in his swing, his bouncy, played with his activity gym and slept a lot. I could get used to that. The only problem is at 3am he was up and didn't want to go back to bed. Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night. This has only happened one time so far. Other than that, he is a great baby. He has such an adorable smile and I love hearing him coo.


No comments:
Post a Comment