Saturday, October 25, 2008

pumpkin carving

Speaking of pumpkins, our little one hasn't come yet. Andi and I are really funny with dates, so here goes. I'm cool with the 25, 26, 28, 29, 1, 2. Dad's birthday is Nov 25, Maxine's birthday is June 26, Kenna's birthday is May 28, My birthday is June 29, 11/1 is just easy to remember and December 2 is Angie's birthday. Knowing my luck though, we will have this baby on Halloween.



We had a really nice time carving pumpkins with Ang/Curt and kids. We ordered pizza and then started designing, carving and getting all the goop out of the pumpkins. Todd decided to do a Spiderman one since Dylan is really into that right now. His took a few hours to do. My favorite one has to be the Hawkeye though- way to go Angie!







Of course I got an injury though... with a toothpick of all things. I was carving out my web and then my web broke. I tried fixing it and jammed the toothpick in the pumpkin and then slid it across my hand.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers