Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No baby yet...

Hi everyone- well, no baby yet. My due date is actually Sunday, but I'm ready to go at least physically. The sad thing is, I'm working on getting the baby's room together and I'm still working on a few projects for work, so I'm hoping he holds off a little longer. My parents are thinking about coming down this weekend just in case.

We had a great weekend in Des Moines. Todd had a conference there and we left on Wednesday night. Dylan had a blast with his cousins. It was fun playing outside on Thursday




and going to the Science Center on Friday >



and to the zoo. >




We also went to Living History Farms on Saturday night




and then to Kenna and Kade's soccer games on Sunday. We sure miss those guys a lot.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers