Nothing new here, except work work and more work. Todd and I actually went out to lunch today. That never happens, so that was pretty nice. We plan on hanging new wooden blinds in Dylan's room tonight and putting some bamboo ones in my office. The little things in life just excite me.
I am going to clean out the spare room closet completely and put all of Todd's med school books in storage. Also, since I have not been doing any scrapbooking lately, I figured I would hold off on doign that too and put all my stuff in a bin.
I gave a lot of Todd's old work clothes to charity today. He said, I'll never be that size again. I'm thinking he will because he can drop weight like no other. I on the other hand can not manage to get rid of 10 lbs.


No comments:
Post a Comment