
Resolutions? No but maybe some projects and a few goals
I would love to have baby #2 in 2008, so we will see...
Projects you ask? Well...we are putting our house up for sale, so the big thing to do is get it ready. I have finished painting the living room, the upstairs guest bathroom and Dylan’s bedroom and I think I am 100% done with the painting. Well, maybe… I may paint the entry way too, I haven’t decided on that yet. We are replacing the siding on our chimney and painting the outside trim. My big project will also be cleaning out the closets. As many of you know, we do not have a lot of storage space, so I need to make sure every space is very organized. The other weekend, I literally tossed 3 garbage bags full from my office.
I hope you all have a great New Year...


No comments:
Post a Comment