Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Movies

Well, Dylan sat through and entire movie and liked it. His first one was CARS and he literally wanted to watch it over and over. The next were Ratatouille and Shrek the third.




I'm so amazed by what he knows. He remembered the names of some of the characters and by far his favorite is towmator from cars. He has his tatoo on his arm right now and its cute hearing him say (tooooo truck)... He is talking a lot now. We really noticed it after our trip back from Iowa.

One thing he is struggling with is his colors. He knows the names, but he isn't able to point out the correct colors yet. I'm wondering if he is going to be color blind like his uncles Jason and Curt. That comes from the mothers side right? Man oh man, another one of my bad traits. I think he is also double jointed and may have my weir 'ol pinkie.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers