Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas parties

We had a very fun weekend. Friday was Todd's birthday- can you believe he is 35 now? We really didn't celebrate it because he had a drug rep meeting to go to, but we did manage to get a small cake and sing happy birthday to him. Dylan says happy cake, but you get the picture. He blew out his candles and I sure hope his wish comes true. Dylan is a big fan of birthday cake. Literally every night he says daddys cake.. please

On Saturday we went over to our friend Kelly and Jesse's house. Santa came through the neighborhood on a firetruck passing out candy. Poor little Jesse was hit in the head with the candy. Dylan said Santa bonk... so now, everything is Santa bonk followed by Jesse.

That night we went to a beautiful wedding. It was downtown and the bride looked like a princess. After the reception, we went over to our friend Jeff and Michaels house. Its been a few months since we have seen them. On the way there, all the lights in the area blew. Literally the sky turned green because a transformer blew. It was a very strange experience. It was great seeing our other friends Loredana and Daniel there too. I'm hoping we can all get together soon.







Thanks Jeff and Michael for the pictures...

1 comment:

Giles Family said...

Hey! I lost your blog site for a while but I'm glad I've found you again!! These are great pictures. It's so great to see You, Jeff, Daniel and Lore again! Please tell them all that I said Hi. Dylan is such a gorgeous guy!! So it sounds like you're moving?? Tell me more...Miss you! Jen

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers