Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanksgiving

We bought our tickets and we will be back to visit everyone. Hopefully Dylan is a good traveler. Our flights are both before 7am- OUCH.. as you all know, I'm not a morning person and neither is Dylan so we will see how that goes.

We are also having a small celebration for Dylan with his aunts/uncles and grandparents. The theme of the party is going to be Cars, Thomas the Train or Pablo. He likes them all equally, so we will see. I need to call and get a cake for it and we will see what they have available.



Does anyone have plans for the weekend? We actually don't, so that will be nice. I'm planning on working on the calendar and hopefully get start it and finish it. I'll be traveling next week for work, so I feel I'm running out of time before we celebrate xmas with the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading from Belgium. Hoping to see you at Thanksgiving.

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers