Dylan was such a good boy yesterday and we decided to go to the park. He met a little girl named Katie and we had a lot of fun. He enjoyed going down the slides, swinging, and kicking the blue and orange balls he found. He did a really good job sharing too. There were some 10 year old boys playing footbal and Dylan wanted in on the action. He was throwing his arms up in the air for touchdown and running along with them. I sure wish I had my video camera to share. He is so used to kids playing and letting him tag along. The neighbor boys are always outside and its fun to watch them.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Park pictures
Dylan was such a good boy yesterday and we decided to go to the park. He met a little girl named Katie and we had a lot of fun. He enjoyed going down the slides, swinging, and kicking the blue and orange balls he found. He did a really good job sharing too. There were some 10 year old boys playing footbal and Dylan wanted in on the action. He was throwing his arms up in the air for touchdown and running along with them. I sure wish I had my video camera to share. He is so used to kids playing and letting him tag along. The neighbor boys are always outside and its fun to watch them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment