Thursday, March 29, 2007

Daddy plus 1

This week I was traveling for work to our New Orleans facility and Todd was on Daddy patrol. He said he had a lot of fun with Dylan. He figured out his routine and actually had him at the daycare a lot earlier than when I take him. When I came home last night, Todd and Dylan greeted me at the door. It made my heart melt seeing them. Dylan was so tired that he didn't give me the warmest of welcomes that I had hoped, but I did get a hug from him.

During the night, Dylan woke up a few times. Since Todd said he could handle it, I had him comfort Dylan and I caught up on some z's. This morning, Todd got him dressed and took him to the daycare too.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers