Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blogging addiction

Well, now I am beginning to think I am addicted to blogging. Thanks a lot Michele =)Now anytime we go anywhere, I never leave my camera behind. It feels like I've been taking so many pictures lately and just want to capture the right shot. Is it possible for toddlers to develop seizures from all those camera flashes? just kidding....

Today we planned on watching our neighbors, Chase and Robert, play baseball against eachother, but Dylan has been sleeping all afternoon. He went down at noon and he is still out. That is very unusual for him, but I'm not complaining. I've been able to get a lot done. This morning must have tuckered him out. He helped me rearrange the living room and vacuum. I swear most kids do not like the noise, but he loves pushing it around. What a helper.

When he wakes up, I think we are going to go shopping for a bit. We need to exchange the outfits Todd got him for a larger size. Its so hard to figure out his size since all the clothes fit different. In some shirts he wears a 24m or 2t and others he is in 18 months still. Shorts are another story though. We figured he would be in 18 months since that is what he wears for pants and jeans, but in shorts he is 12 months. I think its because he has such little legs. He gets that from both grandpas.

We are going out to Vegas in a few weeks to visit Jason and Amanda. We are so excited about it. I have a conference to go to, but during the evenings and on Friday and Saturday we will be able to spend time with them. My parents are also flying out, so that will be fun. We are working with Dylan on saying grandpa and grandpa, but we are not there yet.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers