I can't believe I haven't posted since Thanksgiving. A lot has happened since then. First, I got a job! I'm very excited about it, I started January 11th. I'm a Buyer at Rockwell Collins. The other news is my Grandma Wolf passed away. She lived a long life and her viewing was more of a celebration of her life. Everyone made it back to say goodbyes except for Rita who was trapped in a snow storm. She did write a very nice letter that was shared with Grandma with all her kids around her. She requested that be read at her funeral. All the grankids came back too, so that was really nice. We enjoyed seeing Jason and Amanda. The kids really like their Aunt and Uncle. While they were back, we went to visit Santa at the mall. Dylan was scared to see him, but Gavin didn't have a problem. In fact, he grabbed Santa's glasses off his face. Man, that boy has quick hands. I think that is one of the reasons we call him "Gav-attack".

During that weekend, we also had the Dolphin Christmas. We celebrated earlier this year since Andi/Troy and family were going to Orlando over Christmas break.

No comments:
Post a Comment