Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 4th birthday Dylan


I can't believe that my baby is 4 years old. We had his birthday party on Sunday and it was so much fun.



We invited his friends from his class, our neighbors and family. I think there were 36 people there, but it didn't seem that bad. I greeted people at the door and guided them downstairs where the party was. My sister-in-law Andi was a HUGE help. She started everything off with tatoos. She was great, she counted with them to 20 while they got the "tats" on. I just loved it.


We had a transformer theme, so you can imagine there were transformer figures everywhere. Its kind of nice being off so I can do some fun stuff like that. We played three games, pin the tail on the donkey, balloon game and the pinata.










They were all fun, but I think the pinata was the most fun. We had it stuffed with candy, so it was hard to break it open, but my nephew, Austin was the one who finally got it.

Oh, and we also broke the pinata stick and bent the broom stick. Seriously, it was so funny. We had cake and ice cream and then Dylan opened up gifts.



He sure did get a lot of cool things. We are so thankful for such great company, it sure made his 4th birthday very special.






After the party was over, my family stayed for sandwiches (sloppy joes and turkey/dressing sandwiches), chedder potatoes, fruit, bean salad, cole-slaw, chips and more cake. It was a lot of fun.
The one thing that was noticeably missing was my sweet nephew Kade who was not feeling well. The nice thing is, we will see everyone over the holidays before Christmas. =)

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers