Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random

On Friday, it was purple day, so the kids all dressed up. I looked for some UNI stuff, but didn't see anyting in their size yet. Every store we went to said in the next few weeks they will be in so... Gavin was a Viking fan and Dylan just had a simple purple shirt.






Gavin is getting around scooting. I don't consider it crawling yet, but he sure can get from point a to point b. Most of the time he is reaching for a ball or a toy.






Todd and I have been sanding down the kids swing set and getting ready to stain it. It was already there when we bought the house, but we wanted to update it. Since it was a nice day outside when we were doing all of that, we thought the kids would enjoy hanging out in the pool. Dylan wanted to go down the slide and drop in.



No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers