Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun weekend


On Sunday, we got ready to head to Todd's sisters baby shower. It was really nice how they did it. It was a couples shower/swim party. When everyone arrived, we had lunch and then when it was time to open up gifts and play games, the guys went down to the pool area.




Heather got a lot of nice things and let me just say little girl outfits are soooo adorable. Lucky for me, I have 2 boys, otherwise I would be out of control. Gavin stayed with the girls and he was a big hit.





After the gift opening, I was curious to see if Todd and Dylan were in the pool.





They sure were and boy oh boy, were they having fun. Dylan does not have any fear and was jumping in and even would go under. Grandpa Dolphin and Todd showed him how to doggy paddle and they were showing him the back float too. I'm so happy he loves the water.

No comments:

Dylan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers