We had a great visit with Andi/Troy and kids this weekend. We started the trip off to the outlet mall and found some great deals. Dylan scored with 3 pairs of shoes, pants, and some toys. The toy store was going out of business and everything was 75%off. The selection was not very good though. Gavin got a shirt and some onsies that he will look so cute in. Afterwards, we went to McDonalds and Dylan slept for a little bit. We went out for Mexican that night with Andi/Troy and had a nice time. It was soooo yummy. Later that night Andi, me and the kids had dance party and Todd and Troy went to fight night. The next day was another fun day. Andi and me went shopping and I was so excited to go to Kirklands. Todd, Troy and the kids went to the Science Center.




Under the tunnel as Dylan would say =)

Later that afternoon, we started to get ready for the SuperBowl. I always love to play with hair and love having a niece to play dress up with. I french braided Kenna's hair and it looked pretty cute.


We definately need to have more girls in the Dolphin family. Maybe Heather will have some news shortly. She is due in July and I think she has her ultrasound soon. Andi had so many yummy things that I felt like we just kept eating and eating. I always love that dried beef dip. Their friends came over with their little guy and we watched the Superbowl. What a great game, Go Steelers!!! After the game we headed back home and were pretty tired. The kids crashed as soon as we got in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment