We woke up and we had balloons and presents waiting for Todd. I planned on making french toast and bacon, but I didn't have a chance, so.... Todd cooked his birthday breakfast for us. It was really good, but I felt bad. We got him several Hawkeye items and also a new book to read. Later in the day we took the kids to see Santa and go to the dinosaur exhibit. Dylan was pretty excited to see Santa and was not scared at all. In fact, when we were leaving the mall, he asked if he could say bye to Santa. We said sure and he ran right up to him and gave him a hug. Luckily they were closing down and there wasn't a line otherwise I think people would have went nuts. Below are some pictures. Also, I've attached a letter from Santa. My friend Judy has some connections =)



No comments:
Post a Comment