Yummy... we are very addicted to yogo bits. Originally, I thought they might be healthy for Dylan, but they are pure sugar. I guess they are ok to get every once and awhile. He sure loves them.
I am also in love with Yogo bites! Pretty sure we should start a Yogo Bites anonymous club :-) Your pics of Dylan are wicked cute...he has such adorable eyes. Your mom and dad told me about your blog at Cory's wedding so I thought I would stop by and check it out. Hope all is well with you! - Cuz Keri
1 comment:
I am also in love with Yogo bites! Pretty sure we should start a Yogo Bites anonymous club :-) Your pics of Dylan are wicked cute...he has such adorable eyes. Your mom and dad told me about your blog at Cory's wedding so I thought I would stop by and check it out. Hope all is well with you! - Cuz Keri
Post a Comment